Plan your Ideal Week more effectively in Google Calendar. For more details, visit http://www.idealweekplanner.com/get-started
Plan your week more effectively with this Time Blocking layout in Google Calendar.
With the Ideal Week Planner for Google Calendar, all grayscale calendar events are displayed as a template underlay behind your other non-grayscale calendar events.
Visit http://www.idealweekplanner.com/get-started for full instructions to use this extension most effectively!
To use this extension:
1. Enable it in your Chrome extensions
2. Open your Google Calendar at https://calendar.google.com
3. Choose your desired template calendar(s)
4. For all desired template calendars, ensure they are a grayscale color
5. For all other calendars, they should NOT be a grayscale color
Q: What's a grayscale color?
A: Any color that has matching R,G,B values. When there's an equal level of red, green, and blue component, its gray!
Example 1: #c2c2c2 is a grayscale color because R, G, and B are all equal to the hex value #c2.
Example 2: #badcc2 is NOT a grayscale color. R is #ba, G is #dc, and B is #c2.