Release 2.9.9 - Again try HTML, JS and CSS exporting code pre-compiled in CodePen
Release 2.9.8 - Now you can try HTML, JS and CSS exporting code prefill in JSFiddle
Release 2.9.7 - Unlimited HTML5 Web Storage
Release 2.9.6 - Light Developer tool in context menu - see last screenshot
Release 2.9.5 - Added in context menu FTP online manager with secure and private connection (https)
Release 2.9.3 - Added command to detect browser in context menu
Release 2.9.2 - Search input in file list
Release 2.9.1 - Now you can save 2 differents projects in zip archive: with php files or only html5 web application
Release 2.9.0 - Browser support informations for HTML components
Release 2.8.0 - Real-time chat in web page
Release 2.7.0 - Save your code to Google Drive in pdf format or use Cloud Print API to print your code wherever you want with yours printers
Release 2.5.0 - Chrome FileSystem API
- HTML5 APIs file system for saving and opening the individual files in the respective textarea.
- You can work offline
- Export your entire web project in a zip file.
- Code hinting and tags autocomplete.
- Import of HTML and CSS codes of all web pages using the context menu
- Finally in the IDE, it is available, a convenient link that allows you to arrive at a practical web useful service to convert your web projects in desktop or mobile native applications