Automatic message templating on LinkedIn
Write template messages on LinkedIn using various variables that will be grabbed directly from their profiles.
- Automatic filling: We don't need to copy paste anything. Just click on the button "Send a message" on your contact's profile and it will be automatically filled with your customized message. (You can also disable automatic filling. In that case use the keyboard shortcut "alt + 1" in a form to fill your template).
- Warning for variables not found: Whenever your template uses a variable that could not be found in your contact's profile (for example their phone number if they didn't define it), you will see a warning display on the linkedIn page to make sure you do not send an incorrect message with unparsed variables.
- Show variables: By clicking on the button "show variables" you can see the current list of variables available but also their values with respect to the opened linkedIn profile.
Variables included for free:
- [fullname] Contact's full name
- [country] Contact's country
- [my_fullname] Sender's fullname
- [my_firstname] Sender's firstname
- [my_lastname] Sender's lastname
Variables that can be purchased:
- [firstname] Contact's firstname
- [lastname] Contact's lastname
- [title] Contact's job title
- [phone_number] Contact's phone number if defined
- [email] Contact's email if defined
- [position] Contact's most recent position
- [company] Contact's most recent company
- [school] Contact's last school
- [degree] Contact's last degree
- [mutual_connection_X] Three mutual connections between you and the contact (with X = 1, 2 or 3)
- and more to come...
*Version 1.2.7* The extension has been updated to work with the new LinkedIn interface. Please report any bug you might encounter.