Create a RPA Automation script by recording browser actions
The web recorder is a tool in IBM RPA Studio that record your actions on a browser,
automatically adding the equivalent command in your script. You can use the web
recorder to map elements or record your actions in a website.
This extension enables IBM RPA Automation to aid on developing scripts targeting web
Using web recorder
1. Log in to IBM RPA Studio.
2. Create a new script or open an existing script.
3. On the Home tab, click Start Recorder.
4. Click the Activate Web Recorder icon.
5. Select a browser option:
6. In your selected browser, click the Web Recorder extension to activate it:
o If the icon is gray, the plug-in is installed and working.
o If the icon is blue, the recorder is sending commands to IBM RPA Studio
when activated by the recorder for the selected browser.
o If the icon is red, the plug-in is installed, but failing to communicate with
the IBM RPA service.