Detects and show tooltips for Gwent cards in the pages you visit.
Hyper Gwent detects Gwent card names in the page you visit and highlights them. Hovering any card name shows the card art and description.
The extension is fast. It is permissive and tries to match plurals, inexact spellings ("ciri dash" instead of "Ciri: Dash"), and even common appellation for cards ("ADC", "gigni" etc.). You can also choose on which sites the extension should run.
- Enabled on any website with a simple click. It is enabled by default on r/gwent, but can be enabled on messenger.com for example.
- Includes all existing cards, up to date with the latest patch.
- Recognizes abbreviations, acronyms, plurals, missing capitals, missing accents, missing punctuation, and common typos.
- Non obstrusive. Add subtle highlights and does not break links.
- Fast. You could enable it on any website, you would not feel it's here.
You may be worried by the permissions requested by the extensions. I did my best to limit the required permissions to the minimum. You can find a detailed explanation here: https://soreine.dev/hyper-gwent/faq/#security