Capture / record your screen and voice. Share instantly. Keep videos private.
** NEW ** Keep videos private, 60-minute recording per video with HYFY BUSINESS.
** NEW ** Full screen recording, 30-minute recording per video in HYFY PRO.
HYFY is the simplest way to record a video screen capture and share with your team. Unlike other screen capture, screen recording or screencasting tools, HYFY only requires a few clicks to record and then share videos directly into JIRA, HipChat, Slack or anywhere else your team works.
Just click record and start talking. When you’re done, share it with your team through Slack, JIRA or HipChat or just paste your video URL wherever you want. HYFY will capture video of any activity within a tab, including the mouse position and clicks. The free version is limited to 3 minutes of recording time. Full desktop capture and and longer recording times up to 30 minutes are available in the paid PRO version. Video privacy options are available in the paid BUSINESS version (see http://www.hyfy.io/ for details) - you can upgrade right inside HYFY once installed.
HYFY is great for QA, Development and Support teams who work on bugs and incident reports, Product Managers who want to record demos, trainers and teachers who want to record a library of lessons, or Sales teams who need custom collateral.
HYFY does not depend on any plugins or applets like Flash or Java and works great on Chromebooks or Chromeboxes. Video recordings are stored locally during recording, then uploaded automatically to your HYFY library so they are ready for instant sharing via copy/paste of a link.
HYFY is the fastest and easiest way to capture and share video of your screen.
- One-click recording - No video files to convert or upload.
- Easy to share - HYFY videos are viewable by anyone with no software to install.
- Share directly to JIRA, HipChat or Slack. Or simply copy/paste a link into any other tool.
- Create new JIRA issues with browser and screen details directly from right inside of HYFY.
- Update existing JIRA issues with video feedback.
- QA teams love saving time and typing less with faster bug reports
- Support staff love recording videos to improve application training
- Designers love providing details around their designs with clarity and context
- Product managers love recording faster and easier demos
- Sales teams love using video to achieve shorter sales cycles
- Developers love attending fewer video conferences and meetings
- CIOs love that teams are keeping videos private and secure
- Teachers love saving time capturing lessons and instructions
About extension permissions - when you install HYFY, you will be notified that HYFY can:
- “Read and change all your data on websites that you visit” - allows HYFY to capture video of your browser tab, should you choose to do so
- “Capture content of your screen” - allows HYFY to capture your entire desktop, should you choose to do so
- “Display notifications” - lets HYFY show you progress and informational messages
- “Communicate with cooperating websites” - allows HYFY to communicate with the hyfy.io website so it can upload videos to your HYFY library
Since HYFY uses your microphone to record your voice, you will also be asked to approve the use of your microphone. HYFY does not record anything without your consent.
Please visit http://www.hyfy.io/ for more information on acceptable use or to contact our support team.