Collect, track and manage your job applications from across the web
Huntr Job Search Tracker helps you take control of your job search and forget about messy spreadsheets.
Collect, track and manage your job applications from across the web. Huntr's chrome widget helps people keep tabs of every detail about their job search and their opportunities, regardless of where they are found. Log notes, dates, tasks, descriptions, salaries, locations, company data and more.
Our job tracker is used by job seekers from around the world:
• Over 200k people have used Huntr to keep tabs on their search
• Over 5 million jobs tracked
• Save opportunities quickly from any site including boards, aggregators and ATS sites.
• Save the posting URL, title, salary, location, company and more.
• Prepopulated company info, from a database of millions of companies.
• Kanban board to track what stage each application is in.
• Keep track of your tasks with todo lists for each application.
• Save contacts, events, and anything else about your job search with notes.
• Map showing the location of your saved opportunities.
Easy unemployment logging
• Huntr makes it easy to log and retrieve your activities so you have all the information you need for your weekly unemployment claims
Save jobs from any website
• Huntr lets you save jobs from any job site, including aggregators like Indeed and LinkedIn, boards like Dice and Dribbble, and ATS systems like Greenhouse and Lever.
• After saving your opportunities, you can view them anytime on your dashboard. Huntr helps you keep tabs of all your applications in one place.
Automatic web clipper
• Huntr supports automatic clipping for most job sites and boards. For sites that are not supported, you can copy the information by highlighting it on the page, making the process of saving quick and simple.
Kanban job tracker
• Visualize the state of your job search in a kanban board.
• See how many applications, interviews and offers you’ve received, all in one view.
• Document your journey and keep important information handy with notes.
• From notes about your application to recording interview questions, notes help you remember everything about your job search.
• Track everything you need to do to get your dream placement, from polishing your resume to preparing for the big interview.
Share your progress
• Does a career advisor need to check up on you? Do family or friends have suggestions for good opportunities? Huntr lets you share your board with anyone.
• Track your progress through insightful metrics. Huntr provides the analytical tools you need to understand where you stand with your search.