Clip and send items to Hue & Stripe Clients and Catalogs!
The modern stylist's workflow just took a huge leap forward.
With the H&S 'Clip It!' tool, you can now send apparel from online brands and retailer websites to your clients' Closets or H&S Catalogs with greater flexibility and speed!
Where the H&S "bookmarklet" often struggled with cookie permissions or detecting in-page images on certain brand websites, the new H&S Chrome "extension" can triumph! Give it a whirl - you'll never go back.
(Note: The 'Clip It!' tool requires a Hue & Stripe account.)
New in v0.1.9 (August 2020):
- Speed Boost: Faster Clipping with smart image resizing behind-the-scenes!
- New Progress Bar! Now you can see file upload progress when Clipping!
- Minor UI improvements
New This Past Year:
- Brand and retailer commission rating indicators!
- Dismiss unread messages without having to view them
- Optional "live-updating" commission indicator for an even faster workflow (see the Settings tab!)
- Unread Messages Indicator (see client comments/uploads, without even opening H&S!)
What's Up Next:
- [Fall 2020] We're (finally) close to bringing the official Clip It! Tool to Safari on MacOS!
- Message with Clients directly from your browser!
- Right-Click to 'Clip!' (a new right-click context menu for direct H&S Clipping!)
And there's even more on-deck, so stay tuned for more state-of-the-art stylist super-powers!