Chrome time tracker app with screenshots, online timesheets, task management & employee payroll
Over 8,000 companies use Hubstaff to take the pain out of their time tracking and payroll management.
HOW IT WORKS
Simply choose the project you are working on and tap ‘Start’. Hubstaff runs in the background while you work tracking your time and location. When you finish working or want to take a break just tap ‘Stop’. It's that easy!
The Hubstaff Chrome App will take screenshots, track the time you work on various projects and upload it all for simple reporting.
Hubstaff is a subscription-based service. After the 14 day trial you choose either a free or paid plan.
CHANGING HOW YOU MANAGE
• Online dashboard and real-time reports enable you to review timesheets, view who's currently working, and control every setting down to the user level.
• You're in total control of your team.
SAVE TIME AND MONEY
• Accurate - Time tracking is accurate down to the second so you have 100% accuracy.
• Budgets - Control over-spend within your projects with weekly budgets.
• Payroll - Take the hassle out of payroll with our flexible payroll system. Choose a rate (hourly or fixed), pay period, and method of payment and let the rest happen automatically.
• Invoicing - Automatically generate invoices based on the projects worked on leading to faster
• Your company's data is synced to our servers in the cloud, no backing up necessary.
• Access it from anywhere via the website, where, and when you want.
• Get a real-time, bird's eye view of your workforce.
• The latest security measures are being used to protect your data.
• Integrates with over 30 other project management products (and growing) including Quickbooks and Basecamp so you can track time down to the task.
• A Hubstaff account is required before logging into the app.
• Hubstaff is a subscription-based service. After the 14 day trial you choose either a free or paid plan.