Enjoy real-time communication, prevent unwanted distractions, and enhance student learning with the HP Classroom Manager Chrome…
Enjoy real-time communication, prevent unwanted distractions, and enhance student learning with the HP Classroom Manager Chrome App. Expand the functionality of your HP Classroom Manager for Windows installation by enabling management and control of Chrome student devices with the click of a mouse.¹ ²
∙Expand the functionality of your HP Classroom Manager installation with a solution that offers seamless compatibility and interaction with Windows , Android, and Chrome devices.⁴
∙ Incorporate Internet-based tools by launching and closing websites on student devices. Ensure students are focused on the task at hand by locking their keyboard and mouse or blocking Web access to remove unwanted distractions. ¹ ²
∙ Enrich student learning with real-time one-on-one messaging and group discussions.¹ View a thumbnail of each student’s device and activity on a single screen, and click through to interact one-on-one.
∙ Survey students with questions sent from the teacher desktop to student devices. Instantly track responses and scores in real-time and broadcast class results out to each student. ¹ ³
∙ Enhance comprehension with real-time viewing and zooming of the teacher’s desktop from the student device.¹ ³ Share applications with students and project from one or multiple teacher displays.
* HP Classroom Manager application 11.31.002 or later required
*HP Classroom manager Name & Connectivity Server must be installed on a Windows Server to enable student Chromebook connectivity
1. Internet access required and sold separately.
2. Control and device locking originate from the teacher’s desktop console on an HP Classroom Manager for Windows installation (sold separately). No locking and control functionality originates from HP Classroom Manager for Chrome.
3. Teacher desktop originates from HP Classroom Manager for Windows installation (sold separately).
4. See product data sheet for exact compatibility configurations. Devices sold separately.