All-in-one browser extension to improve your web dev experience.
Tools to make your web dev life a bit easy.
1) Inspect CSS and HTML just by hovering over the element.
2) Live edit CSS and HTML.
3) Export code to Codepen.
4) Inspect media queries and animations.
5) Edit content of any html element.
6) Traverse DOM elements with arrow keys.
7) Extracts & search font used in a element on Google Fonts.
8) Know what fonts are used on the page per tag.
9) Extract all the colors used in the page.
10) Toggle visibility of any element or remove an element from the page and persist changes.
11) Easily search elements by tag, class or id.
⭐ Color Eyedropper
1) Pick colors from anywhere on the page, even images and iframes.
2) Get hex and RGB values.
3) Save colors.
1) Extract images, svgs and videos from page.
2) Download all the assets at once in zip.
1) Any click, scroll or navigation that you perform in one device will be replicated to all devices in real-time.
2) Add new custom device profiles as you like and arrange devices to fit your style.
3) Hot-Reloading Support.
1) Clear cache, cookies and local storage of specific origin or whole browser.
2) Get meta data from the page and copy with one click.
3) Check whole page for spelling mistakes (Only supports English).
1) Take screenshot of whole page or just visible area.
2) Screenshot visible area of every tab with just one click.
3) Save screenshot in PDF, JPG or PNG.
⭐ Built with
1) Know what technologies page uses with one click.
If you haven't bought this extension, you can buy it here - https://tryhoverify.com
💡 Bug Report and Suggestions
To report a bug or for feature request you can simply send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or DM on twitter @hov3rify