All-in-one browser extension to improve your web dev experience.
Tools to make your web dev life a bit easy.
1) Inspect CSS and HTML just by hovering over the element.
2) Live edit CSS and HTML.
3) Export code to Codepen.
4) Inspect media queries and animations.
5) Edit the content of any HTML element.
6) Traverse DOM elements with arrow keys.
7) Visualize the margin and padding of the element.
8) Know fonts per tag.
9) Finds font on Google Fonts.
10) Extract all the colors used on the page.
11) Toggle visibility of any element or remove an element from the page and persist changes.
12) Easily search elements by tag, class, or id.
⭐ Color Eyedropper
1) Pick colors from anywhere on the page, even images and IFrames.
2) Get hex and RGB values.
3) Save colors.
1) Extract images, SVGs, and videos from the page.
2) Download all the assets at once in ZIP.
1) Any click, scroll, or navigation you perform in one device will be replicated to all devices in real-time.
2) Add new custom device profiles as you like and arrange devices to fit your style.
3) Hot-Reloading Support.
1) Clear cache, cookies, and local storage of specific origin or whole browser.
2) Get meta tags from the page and copy them with one click.
3) Check the HTTP status of all the links present on the page.
4) Check the whole page for spelling mistakes (Only supports English).
1) Take a screenshot of the whole page or just a visible area.
2) Capture the selected area on the page.
3) Screenshot the visible area of every tab with just one click.
4) Save the screenshot in PDF, JPG, or PNG.
⭐ Built with
1) Know what technologies the page uses with one click.
2) Get the hosting and DNS information of the page.
If you haven't bought this extension, you can buy it here - https://tryhoverify.com.
💡 Bug Report and Suggestions
To report a bug or for a feature request, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or DM on Twitter @hov3rify