Enlarge thumbnails on mouse over. Works on many sites (Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Reddit, Amazon, Tumblr, etc).
Browse images galleries with ease: move the mouse cursor over thumbnails to view images in their full size without loading a new page. Pictures are automatically resized if they don't fit the window.
Animated example: http://imgur.com/dKWN8.gif
Works on many sites (potentially any site with direct links to image files), including these:
• Baidu (百度)
• Google (Google Images, Google+)
• Picasa Web Albums
• Taobao (淘宝网)
• VKontakte (ВКонтакте)
• Support for video files (WebM, MP4)
• Disable zooming for specific sites
• Enable zooming only for specific sites (white list mode)
• Adjustable delay and fading effect
• Zoom images only when a specific key is held down
• Semi-transparent zoomed images
PCMAG Best Free Google Chrome Extensions
Please report bugs and request features here: http://goo.gl/jbVy
Developers: this extension uses a plugin system so that support for new sites can be added easily. More details here: http://goo.gl/JsTn
Data collection can be disabled in the options page without losing any features.
Licensed under the MIT license.