Inspector is the tool which mimic display dimension between selected and hover element. It would be good for designers, QA
Extension behavior closed like in Zeplin, Figma.
New update(v2.0.0) new data of hovered element
If you decide install this extension, could you left a comment. It would be very useful for me, because I want to improve this small application and fix what really important for you. Thanks :)
Planed functionality and work
- key navigation?
- used ReactJS (expected simplifying of maintain and support)
- add data: padding, margin, font, color, background, line-height, class, id
- fixed calculation position of popup
- add highline padding(green color) and margin(orange color).
- fix bugs
- minify file for more faster loading
- add top bar with styles(padding, margin, font-size, height, width) for hover and selected element
- fixed bugs (when user scroll label and lines position not display correctly)
- add change style for label which display height and width hovered element
- change active and regular icon:
- add 2 hotkeys:
-- command + enter / ctrl + enter - for hide/show topbar
-- esc for close extension
- add functionality when start scroll
- change color of labels
- add dimension calculating when selected located in hovered element
- add dimension calculating when hovered located outside selected element