Heste er smukke! Installere hest tema for at få forskellige baggrunde af yndig heste i browser hjemmeside.
Install this extension to enjoy HD wallpapers of horses and pony each time opening a new tab.
For those who are in love with horses and pony!!, like myself, I've made this horses and pony New Tab extension. Have fun! :)
- Select your favourite wallpaper from many available horses and pony and horses and pony wallpapers. Shuffle all horses and pony and horses and pony pictures (randomized background images) or Shuffle your favorite horses and pony themes only. More HD wallpapers of horses and pony will be added soon. Such as Arabian horse, the Thoroughbred horse, the American Quarter horse, the Appaloosa horse, the Andalusian horse, the American paint horse, the Tennessee Walking horse, the Morgan horse, the Paint horse, the Cob horse, the Shire horse, the Belgian horse, the Hanoverian horse, the Dutch Warmblood horse, the Oldenburg horse, the Missouri Fox Trotter horse, the Barb horse, the Marwari horse, the Hackney horse, the Paso Fino horse, the Icelandic horse, the Canadian horse, the Lusitano horse, the Marsh Tacky horse, the Marwari horse, the the Kerry big pony, the Percheron horse, the Clydestale horse, the Friesian horse, the American Saddlebred horse, the Falabella horse, the Peruvian Paso horse, and more...
- Check Date & Time instantly with a digital clock in Chrome new tab themes.
- Weather indicator, current weather status is displayed directly in Chrome new tab themes.
- Search with Google in the Chrome new tab themes.
- Images are included, make it loads faster. Work offline (the addon does not download anything when you open a new tab).
- Added "Most Visited sites" to menu for quick navigation.
- Allow users to mark images as favorite, shuffle all images or shuffle favorite images only.
- New weather indicator service which is much better and more accurate.
- Allow users to switch between 12 hours and 24 hours format, switch between Celsius & Fahrenheit temperature.
- Simple & clean theme, more stunning HD pictures were added.
- Bug-fixes and UI/UX improvements.
- Easier to change theme and shuffle images.
- Faster New Tab loading time.
- Weather indicator can be turned on/off.
How to uninstall:
- Right-click on the icon of the extension and choose "Remove from Chrome".
Visit our homepage for more wallpapers and themes: http://freeaddon.com/
ABOUT HORSES AND PONY:
- A pony is a small horse (Equus ferus caballus). Depending on context, a pony may be a horse that is under an approximate or exact height at the withers or a small horse with a specific conformation and temperament. There are many different breeds. Compared to other horses, ponies often exhibit thicker manes, tails and overall coat, as well as proportionally shorter legs, wider barrels, heavier bone, thicker necks, and shorter heads with broader foreheads. The word pony derives from the old French poulenet, meaning foal, a young, immature horse, but this is not the modern meaning; unlike a horse foal, a pony remains small when fully grown. However, on occasion, people who are unfamiliar with horses may confuse an adult pony with a foal.
- The ancestors of most modern ponies developed small stature because they lived on the margins of livable horse habitat. These smaller animals were domesticated and bred for various purposes all over the Northern Hemisphere. Ponies were historically used for driving and freight transport, as children's mounts, for recreational riding, and later as competitors and performers in their own right. During the Industrial Revolution, particularly in Great Britain, a significant number were used as pit ponies, hauling loads of coal in the mines.
- Ponies are generally considered intelligent and friendly, although sometimes they also are described as stubborn or cunning. Properly trained ponies are appropriate mounts for children who are learning to ride. Larger ponies can be ridden by adults, as ponies are usually strong for their size. In modern use, many organizations define a pony as a mature horse that measures less than 14.2 hands (58 inches, 147 cm) at the withers, but there are a number of exceptions. Different organizations that use a strict measurement model vary from 14 hands (56 inches, 142 cm) to nearly 14.3 hands (59 inches, 150 cm). Many breeds classify an animal as either horse or pony based on pedigree and phenotype, no matter its height. Some full-sized horses may be called ponies for various reasons of tradition or as a term of endearment.