VMware Horizon Client for Chrome OS makes it easy to work on your VMware Horizon Windows virtual desktop and hosted applications…
VMware Horizon Client for Chrome OS makes it easy to work on your VMware Horizon Windows virtual desktop and hosted applications from your Chromebook or Chromebox giving you on the go access from any location.
IMPORTANT NOTE: A VMware Horizon virtual desktop or hosted application is required to use the VMware Horizon Client for Chrome OS Tech Preview. Contact your IT department for further assistance.
LEAVE THE DESKTOP BEHIND WITH HOSTED APPLICATIONS
VMware Horizon 6 supports hosted applications in addition to virtual desktops. With hosted applications, leave the desktop behind, jump directly to your apps, and run them with ease on your Chromebook.
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
With Unity Touch, you can easily browse, search, and open Windows applications & Files, choose favorite applications and Files, and easily switch between running applications all without the Start Menu or Task Bar.
The adaptive capabilities of the PCoIP display protocol make your virtual desktop fast and responsive regardless of whether you are connecting over your corporate WiFi network or over cellular data at a local café.
1. Access your VMware Horizon Windows virtual desktop or hosted applications on the go from your Chromebook or Chromebox with the VMware Horizon Chrome OS Tech Preview
2. Set up and connect easily with VMware Horizon integration
3. PCoIP-only connectivity for optimal interactive performance
4. Get work done with support for Unity Touch
5. Supports English, German, French, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese