Hola VPN - Free (limited) or Premium version. VPN extension to access any website.
Access websites blocked in your country, company, or school with Hola. Hola is free and easy to use!
You do NOT need to sign up or open a Hola account for most sites - just add to Chrome and start using. Hola enables you to access websites blocked or censored in your country with its unique and fast tunneling technology.
The Hola extension works 100% standalone. It does not link to, nor encourage the download of any other products and is fully functional as is, without requiring any additional download.
The free version unblocks most websites for a limited period of time. To unblock all websites with no time limits, sign-up and subscribe to Hola Premium - you don't need to install anything!
If you have any technical issues please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hola requires the following permissions:
- Proxy: Let Hola extension proxy your traffic through a server in another
country to change your IP and unblock restricted sites. Why? This is the basic requirement for unblocking a website.
- AllHosts/WebRequest/WebRequestBlocking: Let Hola extension check every web request and modify it. Why? Hola is the fastest unblocker because it uses split-tunneling technology to only proxy the minimum number of web requests needed to unblock a site - and only when necessary.
- Tabs: Let Hola track your tabs. Why? For faster performance. This way, Hola can be enabled only on the specific tabs where it is needed. A popup will appear inside the page to let you enable, disable and fix connectivity problems.
- WebNavigation: Let Hola track your navigations request. Why? For faster performance. Tracking navigation lets Hola enable VPN on a single site and only when it is needed, and not for all sites.
- Cookies: Let Hola access your cookies. Why? To enable unblocking. Some sites cache your country inside cookies, and those cookies must be cleared before you can access that site from another country.
- Storage: Let Hola save local configuration and cache data. Why? To make Hola easier to use. For example: Hola stores your preferred country for a specific site, so you don’t need to keep selecting it.
- Log Data: Log data may include the following information: browser type, web pages you visit, time spent on those pages, access times and dates.
- Personal Information: Personal information is information that may be of a
private or sensitive nature, and which identifies or may identify you. The
Personal Information we may collect and retain includes your IP address, your name and email address, screen name, payment and billing information or other information we may ask from time to time as will be required for the on-boarding process and services provision.
- Registering through social network account: When you register or sign-in to the services via your social network account (e.g. Facebook, Gmail), we will have access to basic information from your social network account (e.g. email address, profile picture)
How do we use your information?
We use your information in order to provide the Service. This means
that we will use the information to set up your account (if you decide to sign up), provide you with support regarding the service, communicate with you for updates, marketing offers or concerns you may have and conduct statistical and analytical research to improve the Service.
Information we share
We do not rent or sell any Personal Information. We may disclose Personal
Information to other trusted third-party service providers or partners for the
purposes of providing you with the Services, storage, and analytics.
Your Choices and Rights
We strive to give you ways to update your information quickly or to delete it.
To exercise this right, you may contact us at email@example.com
Terms of service: https://hola.org/legal/sla
Subscribe to Hola Premium: https://hola.org/premium?ref=webstore
Learn more - https://hola.org/faq
Support - http://hola.org/support
Hola End User License Agreement: http://hola.org/legal/sla