You will never miss any BuddyPrice discounts.
#### NEW MAJOR UPDATE 3.1 READ PLEASE ####
With this small extension you will be able to know if there's some BuddyCodes for the current HobbyKing product you are looking at, this extension integrates directly into HobbyKing's page and detects automatically your current product, it searches for BuddyCodes and displays them just on your main HK top menu.
There is also a configuration window where you will be able to specify your desired currency, amount of products to display and price sorting ascendant/descendant, you will find this by clicking the right top cog when opening the dropdown.
The app asks for permission for Hobbyking rc-buddy & tabs this is to be able to close the config window when saving automatically and to be able to open tabs automatically, it does not save your personal data or anything, it only interacts with hobbyking & rc-buddy.
I am open to suggestions, error reports and comment. If you like the extension please rate it and leave some comment for other people.
##### CHANGESET #####
- Minor bug fixes
- Fixed buddyCode auto search
- Fixed Uploading new codes
- Integrated again with Rc-buddy
- Waiting for sorting filtering options (config options not working yet, soon will be avalable)
- Fixed app for new HK website
- Fixed issue with CSS in Options
- HUGE UPDATE
- New GUI
- Integration to HK new Top Bar
- Automatic Code Sharing
- Finds More BuddyCodes
- New Search Server & Uplad Server
- Integrates with New Design
- Updated GUI to work on new HK Website design.
- Using new BudyCode Servers for code fetching.
- Uploading BuddyCodes working in new Servers.
- Fixed problems grabbing Product Name.
- Updating new codes to DB is not working as rc-buddy is offline.
- This is a fast fix so you can still find codes, it's using a new DB because rc-buddy is migrating to new & faster server, this version only suports the buddy code search, filtering, currency changing & amount per page are not working as this version is only a temporary fix until new rc-buddy is online, updating new codes to DB is not working as mentioned rc-buddy is offline.
Dont worry, as soon as rc-buddy is live again i will update to new version, remember to accept & activate the updated extension as it needs new permision for the new DB site.
- Fixed never ending progress bar problem
- Updated Extension to new Manifest 2
- Added new sharing tab in settings panel to share with custom name to Rc-Buddy
- Added BuddyCode shared Date
- Bigger product pictures
- Small styling changes
-Added Thanks tab to Config page
-Corrected bug while adding BuddyCodes to DB with ES Browsers
-Changed final discount % Colour
-Added new feature, now when you access your purchased items it will detect your availabe buddyCodes & upload them to BuddyCode database, no more need to do it manually.
Version 1.0 - 1.8