History Search, create Your Personal History Search Engine; search browsing history content (full text) and sync multiple browsers.
Don’t waste time on finding stuff twice.
History Search, the search engine that makes all text on webpages in your history searchable.
Somewhere in your browsing history there's the link to that recipe you want to cook, or that perfectly expressed article you desperately need.
So wouldn’t it be great if this webpage would miraculously appear if you’d type a word or phrase you remember reading on it?
That’s why we developed History Search, a way to make all text on webpages you visited searchable. History Search is a program in your browser and web application that equips you with everything you need to search your browsing history by simply typing a word of phrase you remember reading.
Start collecting webpage now by installing History Search now making them searchable, or import your history.
But there’s more:
Seamless Google Integration - whenever you use your favourite search engine, History Search shows matching results in history alongside those of the search engine – giving you one overview of new and old.
Access history anywhere - with all data kept in your private cloud storage you can access your browsing history anywhere, even when your computer is out of reach.
Multi browsers - access history across of all your browsers all the time - from one place.
Relevant To search & More - finally, History Search has something called Relevant To Search, allowing you to find pages that relate to each other, with the simplicity of a click. This feature gives you a way to find all pages that have the same topic in seconds.
For more features check out our website on www.historysearch.net!
Introduction and Installation
After many revisions and our best efforts we've made installation as easy and intuitive. Starting off with a brief explanation. History Search knows 3 types of users and depending on your personal preference there's one that fits you best. We have a Free Unregistered User, Free Registered User and a Premium User account.
The differences between the user types are that all free accounts are, and will remain free (and ad-free) - forever - and that paid Premium accounts (starting $2.99/month) give you access to additional storage to store webpages and additional features. The Premium accounts are also what keep the History Search team alive, since we depend on the income generated through subscriptions.
With an Unregistered User account you get immediate access to History Search without profile registration, it does limit the working of the application because all options are managed through and online profile - which is only available for users that are registered. However, the core functions of collecting and making browsing history searchable, remains - so go ahead and give it a try.
How to install
Now that we've provided you with, a hopefully understandable, explanation we'll proceed to the installation process:
1) Start the installation of the extension, by clicking the blue "ADD TO CHROME" button you see at the top of this popup window.
2) After the extension is installed a green icon with the History Search logo will appear in the top left corner of your browser.
3) Clicking this icon will open a window that provides you with three options: to continue as 1. an Unregistered user, 2. a Registered user or Login if you already registered or 3. to check out our Premium user account.
4) You may continue with any of these options accordingly. In the case of continuing as an Unregistered user you're ready to go. To unlock the additional benefits you can always decide to register anyways later.
5) When you choose to register you will be required to fill out the sign up form and verify your email address.
6) If you already posses over an account, you can login using you credentials instead.
We're always ready to help, you can contact us through the chat support on historysearch.net, by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting your question through the "SUPPORT" tab in section above. Please do keep in mind that our working hours are according central European time, so this might delay a response to your inquiry slightly.