Limits the number of items the browser will keep in history by days.
A personal edit of nschneirov's History Limiter put up to share.
Overall the logic remain unchanged from the original version.
- code reworks to eliminate need for jQuery and to facilitate manifest ver 2
- event page enabled
- no changes to logic, no new functions
The main aim of this edit is to make it event page enabled so it unloads when not needed thus saving memory.
- back to using a set button to overcome the premature clear
- some minor UI changes
- history will be trimmed right after the day value is edited
- tidying and restructuring of code
- changed options page to auto save
- added textfield number check
- added working 0 days mode (no history)