Here we can save highlights for further reference
* Mark text in webpages ( i.e., marks will be shown every time we open that page )
* clear saved marks only in current active webpage
* clear all saved marks
* open chrome
* goto settings (by clicking 3 vertical dots on top right and select settings)
* goto extensions (on top left)
* enable 'developer mode' checkbox
* click on 'load unpacked extensions'
* select 'Sketch_Marker_Extension' folder
* now we can see 'highlight marker' in extensions, enable it if not enabled
How to use (example):
* open www.google.co.in
* select text 'Google.co.in offered in' below search box
* right click , click on 'save mark'
* refresh the web page (shortcut:F5)
* now we can see selected text got highlighted (we can do like this for multiple text in one or many pages)
* to clear saved marks in current webpage
* just do right click (without selecting any text)
* goto 'Edit Marks'
* clear this page marks
* to clear all saved marks, click on clear all marks
* changes will be reflected after refreshing the webpage