Enables user to highlight words
A simple highlight tool which enables anyone to highlight words on any website.
- Infinite random background colors for each highlighted word
- Assign color for each word
- Group your words into lists for easier organization *new*
- Sync function to transfer your lists across devices. *new*
- Import/Export your lists. *new*
- Quickfind, ctrl-shift-f to bring up quickfind and search instantly, save later. *new*
- Each word in the list can be case sensitive
- Can use regular expression tokens
- Can change color for a group of words on one go
- Blacklist sites and pages
- Can match complete words or part of a word
To enable Regex tokens, blacklist a site, toggle complete words on or off, go to settings.
If you have any issues please ask & I will help you out!
If you found a bug report it and I'll fix it as soon as possible!
Ideas how to make the extension better are encouraged!
1.1.1: Bug Fix - event path property is undefined, replaced event paths with composedPath method.
1.1.0: - Lists are now available! Group your words into lists.
- Sync function to transfer your lists across devices.
- Import/Export your lists.
- Quickfind, ctrl-shift-f to bring up quickfind.
- Bug Fix: contentEditable incompatibility elements no longer crash page.
- Highlights in iframes.
1.0.3 - Bug Fix: Text nodes & characterData changes succesfully forwarded to highlighter.
1.0.2 - Bug Fix: Text is no longer removed from textareas.
Extension icon and promotional tiles by Maria Gregoriou behance.net/MariaGregoriou
Icons By Font Awesome https://fontawesome.com/license