Allow any web page to be embedded as an iframe. Only local HTTP header manipulations. Compatible with modern web security standards.
HiFrame gives you the freedom to use iframes however you want and it really works!
We designed it to do it's job in the best way for the user. Just like the product we would want for ourselves. This approach led to a simple plug-and-play product that just works for most cases, and does it with minimum side effects. The result is a more powerful extension with a faster user experience and retention of some of the protection modern HTTP standards and browsers offer.
⚡ Some quick highlights and technical details:
• All the magic happens with local HTTP response headers manipulation.
• Only a fraction of your traffic go through this for better performance.
• Unrelated security and privacy HTTP response headers are left intact.
• Compatible with all the modern W3C web standards.
• Most Content-Security-Policy (CSP) features work and still protect you.
• Most Set-Cookie security features work and still protect you.
• No X-Frame-Options feature could be used to achieve our wide support.
• Full SPA support including most login methods and cookies.
• Inner iframes, popup windows, Web Workers, Service Workers, ... - All supported!
🔒 A word on your security:
We work very hard to try and make HiFrame faster and more secure than similar Chrome Extensions found on the Web Store or written by your co-workers. That said, there is "some protection" (as defined by W3C) lost, and you must be aware. To stay extra safe you can turn HiFrame on only in browsing sessions you need it, and when you're done just turn it off and refresh everything. For easy access you can pin the extension and then just click it and grant/revoke access to all websites. If you intend to use it only in Incognito mode, don't forget to install all your Chrome Profiles and enable it in the extension settings.
💁♀️ Please help us make HiFrame better! 💁♂️
If you try to embed something in an iframe and it fails, please let us know (24/7).
Thank you for considering HiFrame!