Hide Stories and Rooms on Facebook News Feed
*** FINALLY THERE: Fix for new Facebook page design 2020 ("FB5") ***
Release version 1.1.51 finally covers new Facebook page design and as from now also will hide rooms section as additional feature. Hope you like it.
Easily remove Facebook stories and rooms section from top of your news feed by installing this tiny add-on for Google Chrome.
• How it works:
A simple CSS rule will hide Facebook stories and rooms section on top of your news feed.
• Where it works:
- With desktop-browser-URL (www.facebook.com)
- With touch-browser-URL (touch.facebook.com)
- With mobile-browser-URL (m.facebook.com)
- Extended support* for other Facebook subdomains (e.g. web.facebook.com)
• Is it secure?
Yes - no scripts involved, no reading of your data.
• How do I use it?
Just install and activate add-on in Chrome. Afterwards reload Facebook page in order add-on will take effect.
*not yet verified
• Version 1.1.51 (beta)
Extended compatibility and new feature:
- Support for new Facebook page design 2020 "FB5"
- PLUS Feature: Hide Facebook rooms section
• Version 1.0.4
- Support for all Facebook subdomains (*.facebook.com)
- Prevents stories section from flashing up on a short-term on page load
• Version 1.0.2
- Works on mobile browser-version (m.facebook.com)