The easiest way to access all the productivity settings and developer tools hidden in the Google Chrome™ browser.
The Google Chrome™ browser is hiding a number of settings and tools under the prefix “chrome://” as many power users and developers are aware. HiddenTools Pro gives you access to all these Chrome pages and more in a convenient, efficient, and beautiful menu system. Accessible Chrome pages include:
- Applications – all your installed Chrome applications in one place (chrome://apps)
- Bookmarks – the Chrome bookmarks manager (chrome://bookmarks)
- Devices – connected devices such as printers on your network (chrome://devices)
- DevTools - hidden settings for developers (chrome://inspect)
- Dino Game – the scrolling game hidden in your Chrome browser (chrome://dino)
- Downloads – recently downloaded items (chrome://downloads)
- Extensions – manage your installed Chrome extensions (chrome://extensions)
- Experiments – access experimental Chrome features unreleased to the public (chrome://flags)
- History – your web browsing history (chrome://history)
- About Chrome – Chrome version numbers and issue reporting (chrome://chrome)
- Settings – settings including for browser experience (chrome://settings)
- Web Store – the Chrome web store for more apps and extensions (https://chrome.google.com/webstore)
The new version also includes:
- Application Cache
- Bluetooth Internals
- Media Internals
- Native Client
- Password Manager
- Task Scheduler
- USB Internals
- WebRTC Logs
- Source Code
...and much, much more!
New in v3.0:
- New Branding: We are now HiddenTools Pro for Google Chrome™
PRIVACY NOTE: This extension needs access to your browser tabs in order to print and launch the source code viewer. At no time does it transmit any personal data or information to the developer.
TRADEMARK NOTE: The HiddenTools extension is in no way owned or connected to Google LLC. Google Chrome™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of the Chrome trademark is subject to Google Permissions.