Speech recognition and voice control for Chrome
Use voice to control your Chrome browser
- Command your day: Get the latest news, weather, directions, and groceries, and more.
- Control Chrome: Browser Tabs, Bookmarks, Navigation, Page Control, take over your chrome browser by calling to your favorite Voice Assistant.
- Designed with your privacy in mind: Our unique hotword detection feature can be turned off, where "Hey Buddy" will not listen to what you’re saying until it’s being clicked. Never tracking your speech or "private" activities.
- Voice control your music and videos: Stream songs and videos through Spotify, Youtube, iTunes just by saying "Hey Buddy"
What is new in 2.1.3:
- Critical bug fixes
What is new in 2.1.2:
- Mute tabs when Hey Buddy is triggered.
What is new in 2.1.1:
- Support for "best result" (also "top result" / "first result" / "second result", etc.) queries on Google search and YouTube.
- Suggest the most recent query for easier repetition
- Fix a bug where Hey Buddy continues to react to queries after stopping
What is new in 2.1.0:
- Enable query cancellation by saying 'no' or 'cancel' at the end.
- Add 'side by side' command to align windows side by side.
- Add an option to stop listening after each query.
- Move supported commands page out to a separate web page.
What is new in 2.0.1:
- Minor optimizations
What is new in 2.0.0:
- Complete UI redesign
- Better instant feedback
- Better intent recognition
- More guidance on initial setup
- Option to enable TTS support on search results page
- Less noisy notifications
What is new in 1.1.2:
- Fix go to query
What is new in 1.1.1:
- Custom hotword support
What is new in 1.1.0:
- Stop listening after 2 seconds timeout.
What is new in 1.0.9:
- Add ability to show/hide personalized search suggestions.
- Add support for searching on site (e.g., <query> on Bing, search for <query> on Walmart, etc.)
What is new in 1.0.8:
- Show Google suggestions instead of most recent query.
- Allow deletion of Google search suggestion.
What is new in 1.0.7:
- Say 'stay open' to keep Chrome Voice Assistant active.
What is new in 1.0.6:
- Voice input mode - use voice dictation to compose email, take notes, fill out form, etc.
What is new in 1.0.5:
- Bookmark management (bookmark / remove bookmark)
- Navigation (go back / go forward)
- Page control (zoom in / zoom out / page up / page down)
Official site: https://bewisse.com/heybuddy/
Source code: https://github.com/bewisse/heybuddy