Fantasy first-person shooter
Hexen is a fantasy first-person shooter video game developed by Raven Software and published by id Software through GT Interactive on October 30, 1995.
It is the indirect sequel to 1994's Heretic, and the second game in Raven Software's "Serpent Riders" trilogy.
Following the tale of D'Sparil's defeat in Heretic, Hexen takes place in another realm, Cronos, which is besieged by the second of the three Serpent Riders, Korax.
Three heroes set out to destroy Korax.
The player assumes the role of one such hero.
Throughout the course of his quest, he travels through elemental dungeons, a wilderness region, a mountainside seminary, a large castle, and finally a necropolis, before the final showdown with the Serpent Rider.
Computer Anatomy is NOT endorsed or approved by or affiliated with "id Software LLC" or its licensors in any manner!
- Added help section (Includes cheats).
- Added import episodes from WAD file.
- Added support for gamepad (Device detection only).
- Added save game.
- Added sync/reset settings.
- Added enable mouse lock (Experimental).
- Added disable mouse.
- Added mantain 4:3 aspect ratio.
- Added toggle fullscreen for all resolutions.
- Added internal video resolution at 640x400x32bpp.