Create followers/following list of IG account, find common users of 2 IG accounts, mass following, liking the posts in your feed
Please fill the Helper Tools for Instagram.com survey (https://goo.gl/forms/yoLiFqAPtwH41HlH3). There are only two required to answer questions, so filling the survey will take several minutes, and it will help to make it better. You can also click on the Website link in the "Additional Information" right-side panel.
What can it do?
1) Create a list of yours or someone's else followers/following people. When you are checking your list, you can see who you follow and who don't follow you back. Some people follow you, and when you follow them back, they will unfollow you.
2) When you generated a list of somebody's else followers/following, you can follow all people from the list. Some of them will follow you back.
3) When you generated a list of your followers/following, you can also unfollow all people who don't follow you. There is a way to keep some people - this option is not very comfortable now, and I will improve it in future versions. For now, you need to put the IDs of people who should not be unfollowed in the textarea control; pay attention that it should be precisely numeric ID (not username, as the user can easily change the username, however, ID is not changeable), and each ID should be put on the separate line.
4) Find the common users between two Instagram accounts.
5) Like the posts in your feed, or in someone's else profile. It is useful when you are following a lot of users, and want to make them all happy. Some of them will like your posts back.
6) Calculate the total amounts of likes in your of someone's else profile, and group them by likers. Try that on your girlfriend's profile to find her fans :)
7) Mass follow/unfollow the list of user IDs/usernames.
8) Mass block the list of user IDs/usernames.
It does delays between actions trying to avoid being temporarily blocked by Instagram. However anyway sometimes short bans could happen (usually such bans are indicated by HTTP429, HTTP403, and HTTP400 errors). However, the extension handles such errors and tries to retry after delay. So don't panic in case of the error, just let the extension to continue.
Why is that?
Have you ever tried to find the Instagram users you are following and who don't follow you? Have you ever wanted to create a list of yours or maybe not only your followers and followed users? Have you ever wanted to export such list? I did, however, I did not found a comfortable and safe way of doing that. Therefore I've decided to implement such functionality on my own and make it available for everybody. So using this extension, you can merge your followers and the users you following in a single list with the option to export it into Excel-file. And you can export not only your followers and followed users, but also any public accounts' or private accounts' you are permitted to follow.
When you click the extension icon, the popup window is displayed with input box that contains the username (extension tries to extract the username from URL, or you can type the name by yourself), the scope of export (All, User Follows, or User is Followed by) and the "Get Insta Users" button. Clicking this button, you will be taken to the result page and users' collection process starts. When the process completes, the page displays the user's picture, id, name, bio, indication if you follow the user, indication if the user follows you, indication if user's account is private, amount of followers, amount of following accounts, and amount of posts. The displayed pages have search and sorting capabilities.