Create followers/following list of IG account, find common users of 2 IG accounts, mass following, liking the posts in your feed
Please fill the Helper Tools for Instagram.com survey (https://goo.gl/forms/yoLiFqAPtwH41HlH3). There is only one required question, so filling the survey can only take a few minutes, and it will help us improve the extension. You can also click on the Website link in the "Additional Information" right-side panel.
Text us on Google hangouts for any questions https://hangouts.google.com/chat/person/104263775680408750779
What can it do?
1) Create a list of yours or someone's else followers/following people. When you are checking your list, you can see who you follow and who don't follow you back. Some people follow you, and when you follow them back, they will unfollow you. You can create a list of any public account or the private account you are following.
2) When you generated a list of somebody's else followers/following, you can follow all people from the list. Some of them will follow you back.
3) When you generated a list of your followers/following, you can also unfollow all people who don't follow you. There is a way to keep some people - this option is not very comfortable now, and I will improve it in future versions. For now, you need to put the IDs of people who should not be unfollowed in the textarea control; pay attention that it should be precisely numeric ID (not username, as the user can easily change the username, however, ID is not changeable), and each ID should be put on the separate line.
4) Find the common users between two Instagram accounts.
5) Like the posts in your feed, in someone's else profile, or by a hashtag (premium feature). It is useful when you are following a lot of users, and want to make them all happy. Some of them will like your posts back.
6) Calculate the total amounts of likes/comments in your of someone's else profile, and group them by likers. It will help to find the people more engaged with the profile
7) Mass follow/unfollow the list of user IDs/usernames.
8) Mass block/unblock the list of user IDs/usernames.
It does delays between actions trying to avoid being temporarily blocked by Instagram. However anyway sometimes short bans could happen (usually such bans are indicated by HTTP429, HTTP403, and HTTP400 errors). However, the extension handles such errors and tries to retry after delay. So don't panic in case of the error, just let the extension to continue.
When you click the extension icon, the popup window is displayed with input box that contains the username (extension tries to extract the username from URL, or you can type the name by yourself), the scope of export (All, User Follows, or User is Followed by) and the "Get Insta Users" button. Clicking this button, you will be taken to the result page and users' collection process starts. When the process completes, the page displays the user's picture, id, name, bio, indication if you follow the user, indication if the user follows you, indication if user's account is private, amount of followers, amount of following accounts, and amount of posts. The displayed pages have search and sorting capabilities.