Enhance Rotten Tomatoes! Find the critics who are most like you.
HOW IT WORKS:
* First, rate a few movies or import existing your ratings.
* Now every page is customized based on your ratings.
* Get new information about every movie and many extras.
WHAT YOU GET:
* The Tomatometer has extra icons, and it's customized based on your ratings.
* The Tomatometer shows the distribution of ratings for each movie.
* Movie synopsis and critic reviews are now listed near the top of the page.
* Quickly scroll through every critic; click to read their full review.
* Mark your favorite critics to find their reviews easily later.
* Import existing ratings from your Rotten Tomatoes account.
* Export your ratings to your desktop.
* Discover facts about your ratings, such as your positivity score.
* Find out exactly HOW similar your most similar critic is.
* See how similar every critic is to every other critic 8^O
This extension does not collect, store, transmit, nor share any personally identifiable information. If you rate a movie on RottenTomatoes.com, or if you grant the extension express permission to view ratings made before installing the app, then the extension will collect your ratings and it will store your ratings on your own computer. It will never transmit nor share your ratings with anyone. The extension never sees, collects, stores, nor shares your login info. The extension does not store personally identifiable details about the movie pages that you visit nor about the critics most like you.
This extension does use Google Analytics cookies to collect, store, and share with the app developer anonymous aggregated information about all app users (but this does not include any personally identifiable information). For example, Google Analytics allows the app developer to know how many users are using the app, how often they use it, demographic information about the users, which professional movie critics are most popular amongst all users, and movies with unusual critic ratings.
This project is non-commercial, just for fun, and open-source, with MIT license. Your feature suggestions and issue reports or welcome. This extension and its author are unaffiliated with Rotten Tomatoes and Flixter. Any images, copyrights, trademarks, and/or patents owned by them appear in this extension as non-commercial fair-use. You can contribute to the code yourself at: