To show (and audit) the headings structure
The extension generates a documentmap or index of any web document structured with headings (you can access directly to the content by clicking on any of its items), and now, it shows the HTML 5 outline.
* It shows the headings structure of the main content.
* It shows all headings in the document, including those hidden with CSS techniques or those without content.
* It can warn when there are no headings in the document or when there are skipping level in the headings structure.
* It has two themes: default / dark
* It shows the HTML 5 outline (optional test)
So this is useful not only to facilitate navigation to anyone, but also to help webdevelopers, consultants and auditors.