To show (and audit) the headings structure
The extension generates a documentmap or index of any web document structured with headings (you can access directly to the content by clicking on any of its items), and now, it shows the HTML 5 outline.
* List of headings and optional information about their level and if they break the hierarchical structure
* List of sections with header information and includes optional information about errors in the structure
* By clicking on the headers the document scrolls to the position of the header/section and highlights it
* Detects changes in the DOM and when they finish, updates its content (if necessary)
* It can also be refreshed manually
* Allow collapsing list of headers by levels
* Dark theme (optional)
* HTML 5 Outline test is optional
* CSS outline for identifying the header (or section) when clicking the tree
* It doesn't show hidden headers or sections (hidden for assistive technologies)
* If the header (or section) is an anchor, the link in the results has the href pointing to it (useful for being copied directly from the tree with the option in the contextual menu of the browser)
* If header/section content uses aria-label, its value can be shown (optional property configurable in the settings section)
So this is useful not only to facilitate navigation to anyone, but also to help webdevelopers, consultants and auditors.