It builds a navigable map of the html document with html5 outline algorithm and with the headings structure
The headingsMap extension generates an index or map of any web document structured using headers and also shows the structure of sections of the document according to the HTML5 outline. Thus it is not only useful for browsing the document, but also very useful for developers, web consultants and auditors with enhanced features including:
* Shows the structure of the main document headers.
* Indicates the level of each of the headers.
* Alert the cases where no headers in the document and those breaks incorrect header, keeping alert header to find a suitable level.
* Displays all the headers present in the document, including hidden by CSS techniques or those lacking content.
* Identify the sections according to the HTML 5 Outline