Add automatic heading numbering to your document in a flash! Has 7 predefined styles, plus the ability to add any custom style.
Heading Numbers for Google Documents allow you to add automatic heading numbering to any Google Document. Choose from 7 predefined styles or define your own custom style.
- 1.2.3 – Digits without trailing dot
- 1.2.3. – Digits with trailing dot
- a.b.c – Lowercase letters
- A.B.C – Uppercase letters
- i.ii.ii – Lowercase roman
- I.II.III – Uppercase roman
- 1) a) i) – Changing style followed by a trailing parenthesis
The heading numbering relies on the document structure to identify headings of level 1 through 6, and number them according to their level.