Install the Themes to get HD wallpapers of Hatsune Miku Vocaloid, Meiko, Kaito and Hatsune Miku Project DIVA in every new tab.
Install the extension to get HD wallpapers of Hatsune Miku Vocaloid everytime you open a new tab.
For those who love Hatsune Miku Vocaloid, like me, I've created this New Tab extension. Have fun! :)
- Select your favourite wallpaper from many available Hatsune Miku Vocaloid wallpapers. Shuffle all Hatsune Miku Vocaloid pictures (randomized background images) or Shuffle your favorite Hatsune Miku Vocaloid themes only. More HD wallpapers of Hatsune Miku Vocaloid, Meiko, Kaito and Hatsune Miku Project DIVA will be added soon.
- Check Date & Time instantly with a digital clock in Chrome new tab themes.
- Weather indicator, current weather status is displayed directly in Chrome new tab themes.
- Search with Google in the Chrome new tab themes.
- Images are included, make it loads faster. Work offline (the addon does not download anything when you open a new tab).
- Added "Most Visited sites" to menu for quick navigation.
- Allow users to mark images as favorite, shuffle all images or shuffle favorite images only.
- New weather indicator service which is much better and more accurate.
- Allow users to switch between 12 hours and 24 hours format, switch between Celsius & Fahrenheit temperature.
- Simple & clean theme, more stunning HD pictures were added.
- Bug-fixes and UI/UX improvements.
- Easier to change theme and shuffle images.
- Faster New Tab loading time.
- Weather indicator can be turned on/off.
How to uninstall:
- Right-click on the icon of the extension and choose "Remove from Chrome".
Visit our homepage for more wallpapers and themes: http://freeaddon.com/
The extension was made by fans, for fans. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by the entity whose materials are represented in this extension.
ABOUT HATSUNE MIKU VOCALOID:
- Hatsune Miku, sometimes referred to as Miku Hatsune, is a humanoid persona voiced by a singing synthesizer application developed by Crypton Future Media. Hatsune Miku is a 16-year-old girl with long, turquoise twintails. Hatsune Miku uses Yamaha Corporation's Vocaloid 2 and Vocaloid 3 singing synthesizing technologies. Hatsune Miku also uses Crypton Future Media's Piapro Studio, a singing synthesizer VSTi Plugin. Hatsune Miku was the second Vocaloid sold using the Vocaloid 2 engine, and the first Japanese Vocaloid to use the Japanese version of the Vocaloid 2 engine. Her voice is modeled from Japanese voice actress Saki Fujita. Hatsune Miku has performed at her concerts onstage as an animated projection. The name "Hatsune Miku" comes from merging the Japanese words for first (初 hatsu), sound (音 ne) and future (ミク miku), thus meaning "the first sound from the future", referring to Hatsune Miku position as the first of Crypton's "Character Vocal Series".
- Hatsune Miku was the first Vocaloid developed by Crypton Future Media after they handled the release of the Yamaha vocal Meiko and Kaito. The name of "Hatsune Miku" was conceived soon after the Vocaloid 2 announcements, when an English and Japanese vocal were developed for the Hatsune Miku character. The intended design was delayed, and was later used for Megurine Luka instead. Hatsune Miku was intended to be the first of a series of Vocaloids called the "Character Vocal Series", which included Kagamine Rin / Len and Megurine Luka. Each had a particular concept and vocal direction.