The easiest to use RPG/board game dice, coin & custom dice app on the internet.
The most reliable & easiest dice, coin, and custom dice randomizer on the internet!
You can use the Hatcher Tabletop Dice app to always get a legit roll in tabletop games, role-playing games, board games, card games, chance games, game design sessions, quick social decisions, and more.
- Chance makers on one screen: This multi-function dice app has a 2 Sided Coin, 3 sided die, 4 sided die, 6 sided die, 8 sided die, 10 sided die, 12 sided die and a 20 sided die which are ALL on the Home screen, where you can “roll” any of them.
- Chance makers on solo screens: Choose from the same dice mentioned above on their own solo screen, as well as you can choose the added feature of a custom 1-999 sided “die”, set it to any number range that you need.
- Roll history log: Use your finger to scroll through what has been tapped or rolled on any of the dice screens. The roll history resets after 150 rolls.
- Clear Roll History Log: Press the red button to clear the history log on the screen that you are on.
- Options: Mute sounds, change background colors.
- Created by a teenager as a freshman in high school, who created the graphics, art, sounds, design and programming for his 2nd Flash app, and first Android Application :)
–Support – If you have any trouble with the app, please let us know by contacting our support on our web page for the web app.
(This app was tested by gamers of D&D, Magic, Shadowrun, Backgammon, Risk. Works great!)
Click on the buttons to choose which dice that you want a random number for.
You can click to go to the individual dice to roll, or you can stay on the home screen to roll alll of them except for the custom die screen.
You can click on the infinite symbol on the individual dice selection screen to setup your own custom random numbers from 001 to 999 with the up and down arrows. Then just click on the big button at the top to “roll” a number.
You can use the scroll bars to view the roll history, and click on the bomb symbol to delete the roll history (it resets after 150 rolls).
Click on the options button to change the background color and to mute the menu/roll sounds.