Harvest lets you take notes from anything you read, then learn and remember them using a memory algorithm called spaced repetition.
Write or copy anything into the app, and Harvest will automatically store your note, organize it, and send you reminders of your note through repeated exposure on an optimal retention schedule. Harvest also lets you share your notes with your friends and the public; teaching is one of the best ways to learn something!
Feedback? Send us a message at email@example.com
- Take notes and capture highlighted text from anywhere
- Add the URL and tags for more note context
- View and manage your shared and growing notes
- Discover publicly shared notes from others (and share your own!)
- Learn and remember from automated emails on spaced repetition schedule (5 segments)
- Adjust your spaced repetition schedule