Roll, jump, smash and explore.
Play Happy Friday! today for free!
Although the game is still a work in progress, be sure to let us know what you think and we hope you enjoy Happy Friday!
Join Prim on his epic adventure through unique lands to recover the lost donuts stolen by a grumpy dragon. Roll, jump, smash and explore a beautiful physics based world!
Happy Friday! is a modern twist on the classic platformers that inspired our childhoods like Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
New worlds coming this summer!
*********** Note ************
We are looking into major performance issues with ARM based Chromebooks. Please leave us feedback on exact models so we can further diagnose the issue.
UPDATE: A MAJOR PERFORMANCE UPDATE HAS BEEN RELEASED. Please let us know if you are still having issues!
* Independently developed by a small team of 4
* Physics based platforming
* Rich vector graphics
* Original soundtrack
* Progress syncs with your Google Account-- take your game anywhere!
* Physics Engine is Box2D compiled with Emscripten
* Support for high density screens (Chromebook Pixel/Retina)
* The Pyro Game Engine was built in house from scratch
* Gamepad support! (Any HTML5 compatible game controller such as the Xbox 360 controller)
For more information about Smashplug visit www.smashplug.com
Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/happyfridaygame
Follow us on Twitter! @smashplug
- Improved animations / animated sheep
- Bug fixes to menu
- Drastic performance update to physics engine.
- Minor polish on Empire world.
- Minor polish all around
- Introducing World 2: Empire! Featuring all new baddies, challenges, and soundtrack!
- Added In-App payments to unlock full game / individual worlds.
- Minor performance improvements
- Enhanced audio
- Updated title screen / stage select-- get ready to explore Empire in the coming update!
- Option to donate $1.99 to help us along!
- Bug Fixes
- Major performance improvements
- Gamepad support with any HTML5 compatible controller (e.g. Xbox360)
- Added a points system
- Minor performance tweaks
- Added Analytics to help us improve your play experience
- Sensor fix for Boss Dragon
- Patch for bug in Chrome Canary 28.0.1495.0
- Improved animations
- Thanks for your feedback! - We've adjusted stages three and four to improve playability