Learning Chinese one tab at a time
Hanzi Xiaobai (Chinese Newbie) allows you to practice your Chinese skills each time you open a new tab on your favorite web browser.
You can explore and play with more than 3000 of the most common Chinese characters!
We also compiled a list of the best resources: books, apps, podcasts and tutors (no affiliation, we genuinely recommend them) for the ones who want to dive deeper into that beautiful language.
- Get a random Chinese character with its pinyin and English definition every time you open a new tab
- Listen to the correct Chinese pronounciation by a native
- Read sentences picked from famous books and quotes using that specific character.
- Watch as the character get drawn with the correct stroke order on the screen
- Practice drawing the character yourself with help or not
- Choose your own HSK (official Chinese test) levels to practice only characters that are meaningful to you
Problems? Questions? Suggestions? Effusive praise? Contact me swann.polydor[at]gmail.com I will be sure to get back to you shortly.
And don't forget to have fun in your Chinese learning journey!
➜ WHAT'S NEW?
- Change your HSK preferences at any time