Use your Mouse or Stylus to grab and pan web pages
- Refresh tab after installing to activate the extension.
- Default For Windows: Press and drag Right Mouse to pan.
- Default For Ubuntu: Press and drag Middle Mouse to pan.
- Default For Mac: Press and Hold Ctrl and move pointer to pan.
- For Stylus users, it's recommended to setup one of the buttons on your stylus to be Ctrl Key and use that button to activate panning.
- See Options page for more details. (After installation, Right Click on this extension's icon, then click Options).
- To quickly turn extension On/Off, pin the extension icon, then clicking on the icon will switch it on/off.
- This extension works best with mouses, stylus drawing tablets, laptop touchpad (only in case it doesn't provide convenient panning by gesture).
1.9.0 - 21/04/2021
- Fix initialization bug on Mac.
- Remove cursor styling.
- Update option text.
1.5.0 - 18/04/2021
- Update option UI.
- Update default behaviour for different operating systems.
- Remove unnecessary permission request and republished.
1.4.0 - 18/10/2017
- Fix issue with Chrome 61+.
- Fix extension's auto reload mechanism when extension update.
*Since emitting custom Wheel Event no longer has any effect on scrolling, the extension now falls back to update element.scrollTop & scrollLeft directly, which might cause layout issues with certain websites while scrolling.
*As you might have noticed, this extension also no longer works with chrome's pdf reader. After an update some time ago, Chrome's pdf readers has started to run within a hidden internal extension window and there seems to be no way for other extension to manipulate scroll position of that window.
- Natural Sliding and Frictions.
- Option page to change and preview settings.
- Settings syncs across tabs.
- Turn On and Off easily by clicking on Extension Icon.
Hand Tool for Google Chrome makes scrolling any webpage similar to:
- Pdf Readers
- Photoshop Hand Tool
- Google Map Panning Hand
- Scrolling a smart phone...
- Grab-and-Drag extension on Firefox