Use your Mouse or Stylus to smoothly pan web pages, bringing Photoshop Hand Tool to the web!
Refresh pages after installing to activate the extension on that page.
For Windows users: Press and Hold Right Mouse and drag to pan.
For Mac/Ubuntu users: Press and Hold Middle Mouse and drag to pan (It's a Chrome issue that made right mouse button unusable for panning in Mac/Ubuntu).
1.3.0 - 19/12/2014
- Add Left Mouse Support with Ctrl/Command.
- Add grab icon for activation by Ctrl/Command + Mouse.
- Fix scroll speed on pdf.
- Fix bug with Ctrl/Command scroll.
1.2.5 - 19/10/2014
- Fix Initialization Bug on Linux / Mac. Change default activation to Middle Mouse.
1.2.2 - 19/10/2014
- Fixed Chrome 38 new API issue.
1.2.1 - 6/11/2013
- Fixed some critical bugs
- New icons
- Browser action now displays activation button (Mouse and/or Control key)
1.2.0 - 4/11/2013
- Stabilized scrolling speed
- Fixed issues with PDF and Flash scrolling
1.1.6 - 2/11/2013
- Now can use this on some web PDF reader!
- Fixed various layout issues
1.1.5 - 26/10/2013
- Fixed default behavior for Ubuntu & Mac users
1.1.4 - 25/10/2013
- Natural sliding and friction
- Scroll on all layers
- Speed setting, Activation keys
- Sync setting and options across tabs
- Disable/Enable by site addresses
- Smarter scrolling and adaption
- <your opinion here>
- Usable on Flash players, Pdf readers... as well as on almost any region of a page Except Cross Domain Elements (Disqus, G+ Comment, FB Comment ...).
- Natural Sliding and Frictions.
- There is Option page to change settings.
- Settings syncs across tabs.
- Turn On and Off easily by clicking on Extension Icon.
Hand Tool for Google Chrome makes scrolling any webpage similar to:
- Pdf Readers
- Photoshop Hand Tool
- Google Map Panning Hand
- Scrolling a smart phone...
- Grab-and-Drag extension on Firefox
This extension wasn't built to replace other Chrome's default scrolling methods. Instead, it's a complement.
*ATTENTION: Some website may not be compatible with the extension, you can quickly turn it on or off by left clicking at the extension icon.
This extension work best with Mouses, Stylus-enabled Touchpads like Wacom products, Laptop Touchpad (only in case it doesn't provide panning by default).
This extension is NOT built for Touch Screen. If you are using a Touch Screen, consider using Chrome's native touch screen support instead.