Halo Platform Client Browser Extension
The Halo Platform browser extension. This extension will give you access to the Halo Platform tools and blockchain through your Chrome browser.
This is the official browser extension from Halo Platform.
--- Version 1.4.1 Release ---
* Fixes a bug where input validation for halo amount was incorrect and some users were not able to send halo from a non-prime account that had less funds than prime.
--- Version 1.4.0 Release ---
* Secure data storage and regular data storage added
* Popup login now indicates if password was entered incorrectly
* Popup balances now have commas
* Popup send to field is now a combobox similar to Wallet dapp
* Popup main screen UI cleaned up:
** Removed multiple send and export buttons
** Changed from field in send to be a select
** Added export all button to the toolbar
** Reorganized menus
Extension Feather Tab:
* Account list now has a set max height and will be scrollable instead of extending infinitely
* Fix whitelist error on feather launch if not logged in
* Added back button to import account in onboarding
* Added loading indicator to importing in onboarding
--- Version 1.3.1 Release ---
- Resolves a bug where inputting the wrong password on the popup UI would result in a blank screen and require closing and reopening to fix.
--- Version 1.3.0 Release ---
- Warning notification messages when https://status.haloplatform.tech is reporting an issue of some kind.
- Popup UI now allows you to send HALO to other accounts and view your balances
- Popup UI now has feature parity with account control
- Rename account has been added to extension
- Balances update in real time when popup is open
- Resolves an issue where users could experience login lag when loading MN marketplace
- Resolves an issue where users could not login during RPC outage.
- Stability improvements for when RPC is experiencing issues.
--- Version 1.2.5 Release ---
- UI Issue causing whitelist permissions to not show up in the UI of feather settings.
--- Version 1.2.4 Release ---
- Fixes issue where causing errors with private key/seed phrase import
--- Version 1.2.3 Release ---
- Fixes account import when importing from private key/phrase
- Fixed bug that sometimes allowed users to view recovery phrase without verifying first and user would be unable to verify phrase
- fixes UI issue where user appeared logged out after logging in when RPC requests fail.
- Improves UX of dialog popups throughout extension to be more visually consistent
--- Version 1.2.2 Release ---
- Fixed an issue where users were experiencing an auto-logout earlier than expected. This has been resolved. Moving/Clicking the mouse in the feather tab/sending transactions will refresh this timer.
--- Version 1.2.1 Release ---
- Made whitelist addition flow better
--- Version 1.2.0 Release ---
- Actions requiring confirmation now can be whitelisted by dapp/action. (e.g. Feather extension can be whitelisted for creating accounts without asking for permission again) **NOTE**: Sending Txs or Contract Interactions are _ineligible_ for whitelisting. See sample below. Clicking "Next" will allow you to add this action only to the whitelist for "Feather Chrome Extension" only.
(This will require new confirmation approvals on the dex to sign messages.)
- Dapps will need to be approved before for being allowed to interact with the extension. See image below. This is a security feature, wherein if a dapp is rejected by you, all requests to the extension are ignored and no data can be returned. You can manage these lists in Feather settings.
- Actions that deal with account security such as account export now require master password verification.
- Due to performance improvements, there is now a refresh button in the status bar located in the footer of Feather. Network/Balance/Halo Prime changes will need to be manually refreshed.
- Account export now includes account name, previous account exports are still compatible
- Added block explorer to popup
- Popup now changes dapp links based on network type (mainnet, testnet)
- General performance improvements.
- Block number removed from Feather tab to improve performance and reduce the number of requests being made by the extension.
--- Version 1.1.1 Release ---
- Phrase verification words are now sorted
- main net RPC url changed to https://mainnet.haloplatform.tech
--- Version 1.1.0 Release ---
- Enhances User Interface of the popover
- Adds Account switcher to popover
- Adds Springboard to internal dApps
- Adds Account login to Springboard
- Adds ability to use local storage, instead of just Google Sync
- Confirmation dialog will now be focused when appearing instead of being hidden in some cases
- Fixes issue where "Accept" button was unreachable when accepting terms from inside popover