Halo Platform Client Browser Extension
The Halo Platform browser extension. This extension will give you access to the Halo Platform tools and blockchain through your Chrome browser.
This is the official browser extension from Halo Platform.
--- Version 1.4.9 Release ---
* Fixes issue where new users were having issues creating/importing accounts
--- Version 1.4.8 Release ---
* Popup network bar text is bigger. This wont hurt your eyes too much anymore.
* You've finally checked out Blockfight, so the games tab notification is now gone. When Draggin Dragons?
* New shimmer placeholder image while the accounts page loads up when clicking on extension. White screen, gone.
* New informative UI when a site is attempting to access your accounts data. This confirmation popup is now more informative and all confirmation dialogs now have Halo Platform Extension on them, so you know it's from us
--- Version 1.4.7 Release ---
* Preparation for cross-browser development
* Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
--- Version 1.4.6 Release ---
* Fixes a bug that would slow down initialization of the extension
--- Version 1.4.5 Release ---
* Fixed a bug with whitelist not showing
--- Version 1.4.4 Release ---
* Fixes issue where users were getting "locked out" of the extension and given a "Please launch feather to setup accounts" message from popup. This has been resolved and will retroactively fix the bug for all users.
--- Version 1.4.3 Release ---
* Fixes a bug where some users would change their halo prime address in the popup and it wouldnt be reflected imediately.
* Fixes a bug where the switching of halo prime address and immediate use of the signer tool would use the wrong address.
* Adds password wizard on master password screen to encourage good security practices
* Improves onboarding UI.
* Adds new games tab to the extension
--- Version 1.4.2 Release ---
* Adds new signing tool that allows user to sign arbitrary messages with their prime address private key or verify a signature given a message.
* Extension no longer opens the feather tab when installed
* Testnet Explorer outages will no longer show alerts to the user
--- Version 1.4.1 Release ---
* Fixes a bug where input validation for halo amount was incorrect and some users were not able to send halo from a non-prime account that had less funds than prime.
--- Version 1.4.0 Release ---
* Secure data storage and regular data storage added
* Popup login now indicates if password was entered incorrectly
* Popup balances now have commas
* Popup send to field is now a combobox similar to Wallet dapp
* Popup main screen UI cleaned up:
** Removed multiple send and export buttons
** Changed from field in send to be a select
** Added export all button to the toolbar
** Reorganized menus
Extension Feather Tab:
* Account list now has a set max height and will be scrollable instead of extending infinitely
* Fix whitelist error on feather launch if not logged in
* Added back button to import account in onboarding
* Added loading indicator to importing in onboarding
--- Version 1.3.1 Release ---
- Resolves a bug where inputting the wrong password on the popup UI would result in a blank screen and require closing and reopening to fix.
--- Version 1.3.0 Release ---
- Warning notification messages when https://status.haloplatform.tech is reporting an issue of some kind.
- Popup UI now allows you to send HALO to other accounts and view your balances
- Popup UI now has feature parity with account control
- Rename account has been added to extension
- Balances update in real time when popup is open
- Resolves an issue where users could experience login lag when loading MN marketplace
- Resolves an issue where users could not login during RPC outage.
- Stability improvements for when RPC is experiencing issues.