Alpha-Version Extension aimed at overhauling the Powerschool Learning (formerly Haiku Learning) website
A Beta-Version UI overhaul extension for students using the Powerschool Learning LMS (Formerly Haiku Learning). It contains numerous usability and stylistic tweaks to the website user experience. While developed for students at Pacific Ridge School, it will still work for other schools and districts.
1. The ability to open all tasks within the portal webpage
2. A UI redesign to fit all assignments and classes onto the screen without scrolling.
3. Better interface Scaling into 4:3
4. Login page redesign
1. A lot of bug fixing
2. Class page overhaul
4. Media breakpoints for mobile devices
5. Locally stored todo list
6. Creation of Firefox and Safari extensions
Created by Ethan Printz, Pacific Ridge School Class of 2018