Simple security audit / Penetration test tool
This toolbar will help you in testing sql injections, XSS holes and site security. It is NOT a tool for executing standard exploits and it will NOT teach you how to hack a site. Its main purpose is to help a developer do security audits on his code. If you know what your doing, this toolbar will help you do it faster. If you want to learn to find security holes, you can also use this toolbar, but you will probably also need a book, a lot of Google and a brain :)
# The advantages are:
- Even the most complicated urls will be readable
- The focus will stay on the textarea, so after executing the url you can just go on typing / testing
- The url in textarea is not affected by redirects.
- I tend to use it as a notepad :)
- Useful tools like on the fly url decoding etc.
- All functions work on the currently selected text.
- MD5/SHA1/SHA256 hashing
- MySQL/MS SQL Server/Oracle shortcuts
- XSS useful functions
- And lots more ;) Go test it!
Reference: HackBar(Firefox Addon)