Have a habit? Tab it! Habit Keeper is a visual record of how many days you have completed your goal, right in your browser.
Note: Habit Keeper takes over your new tab page to make the magic happen.
You can customize nearly every visual aspect of the extension, including the color scheme, radius, and thickness.
1. Install Habit Keeper via chrome store
2. Open a new tab
3. Hit `esc` or `h` to open the options menu
4. After closing the options menu, and you've completed your goal for the day, hold click until the progress circle is complete. Do this every day for as long as you want!
1. You want to meditate every day
2. You want to stop smoking
3. You want to code every day
Habit Goals keeper streak routine productivity newtab design pleasing aesthetic tab bobakanoosh