A cloud-based solution for Google users who's hosted VOIP provider runs on the BroadWorks platform.
A cloud-based solution for Google for Work users whose hosted VOIP provider supports the integration with gUnify.
Note: You must have a confirmation code to use the features of this extension. Confirmation Codes can be obtained from your VoIP service provider.
- Click to Call: Click-to-dial any number appearing in a Google Chrome browser and connect the call through the VoIP service provider.
- Automated Call Logging: Automatically log all incoming and outgoing calls from VoIP service provider to Gmail or Zoho CRM.
- Incoming/Outbound Screen Pop: Incoming screen pop with answer or decline and send to voicemail options. Call in progress screen pop with end call or open call log window options. Missed call screen pop with call back or call back and open call log window options.
- Call Note Taking and Labelling : Easy to use note taking for all inbound/outbound calls, recorded in Gmail or Zoho CRM, and labels can be applied to calls in Gmail.
- Quick Add Phone Numbers to Gmail: Unrecognized numbers can be added to new or existing contact.
- Administrator Role for Account Wide Features: Admins can enable features account wide: auto open call log window, minimum character limits in call notes, and customizable call noting subject structure.
- Quick Access to Missed Calls and Calls not Logged: The reports tab in the gUnify Panel allows users to quickly view and act on missed calls, and calls not logged.
For more information: