The gUnify ConnectWise Connector is a cloud-based solution for ConnectWise users.
Note: You must have a confirmation code to use the features of this extension. Confirmation Codes can be obtained from your VoIP service provider.
- Click to Call: Click-to-dial any number appearing in a Google Chrome™ browser and connect the call through the VoIP service provider.
- Automated Call Logging: Automatically log all incoming and outgoing calls from VoIP service provider to Connectwise.
- Incoming/Outbound Screen Pop: Incoming screen pop with answer or decline and send to voicemail options. Call in progress screen pop with end call or open call log window options. Missed call screen pop with call back or call back and open call log window options.
- Call NoteTaking: Easy to use call tagging and note taking for all inbound/outbound calls, recorded in ConnectWise.
- Quick Add Phone Numbers to Connectwise: Unrecognized numbers can be added to new or existing contact.
- Quick Access to Missed Calls and Calls not Logged: The reports tab in the gUnify Panel allows users to quickly view and act on missed calls, and calls not logged.
- Administrator Role for Account Wide Features: Admins can enable features account wide: auto open call log window, minimum character limits in call notes, and customizable call noting subject structure.
For more information: