A cloud-based solution for BullHorn users who's hosted VOIP provider runs on the BroadWorks platform.
Note: You must have a confirmation code to use the features of this extension. Confirmation Codes can be obtained from your VoIP service provider.
- Click to Call: Click-to-dial any number appearing in a Google Chrome browser and connect the call through the VoIP service provider.
- Incoming/Outbound Screen Pop: Incoming screen pop with answer or decline and send to voicemail options. Call in progress screen pop with end call or open call log window options. Missed call screen pop with call back or call back and open call log window options.
- Quick Add Phone Numbers to BullHorn: Unrecognized numbers can be added to new or existing contact or lead.
- Call Note Taking: Easy to use call task or activity creation for all inbound/outbound calls recorded in BullHorn, and quick add next task or activity for contact or lead.
- Administrator Role for Account Wide Features: Admins can enable features account wide: auto open call log window, minimum character limits in call notes, and customizable call noting subject structure.
- Quick Access to Missed Calls and Calls not Logged: The Call History tab in the gUnify Panel allows users to quickly view and act on missed calls and calls not logged.
For more information: