Basics of chemistry, simplified!
Guillotined Chemist's Handbook is a compact and versatile tool for students at any level of education to discover, master, and apply their their passion for chemistry. This extension helps to demystify several important chemistry concepts, and provides students with quick access to resources that may be useful in their chemistry career. Our comprehensive chemistry handbook contains videos pertaining to several major topics in chemistry, courtesy of Guillotined Chemistry on Youtube.
--- Built in resources ---
- A periodic table lookup with several important features for each of the natural elements, including Atomic #, Atomic symbol, Element name, Atomic mass, Density (g/mL), and Specific heat (J/gK).
- List of famous chemists and links to further information regarding each
- A chart describing periodic trends across the periodic table of the elements
- A polyatomic ion chart with formulas and names of the most commonly used polyatomic ions
- List of the history of the atomic model
--- Video topics included in app ---
- Basics and measurement
- Significant figures
- Matter and energy
- Early atomic history
- Atomic basics
- Periodic table basics
- Compounds and nomenclature
- Ionic bonds
- Covalent bonds
- Composition mathematics
- Modern atomic theory
- Atomic structure
- Quantum numbers
- Lewis dots
- Bonds and geometry
- Intermolecular forces
- Gas laws
- Periodic Trends
- Activity Series
- Polyatomic Ions
Long time no see! Fix broken links. Code now open source on GitHub -- feel free to modify and make your own personalized versions!
ALL VIDEOS FEATURED IN THIS EXTENSION WERE CREATED BY MR. MARK ANTICOLE.
We want to make chemistry even easier for you! Please let us know what improvements or additions we should make to Guillotined Chemist's Handbook by leaving us a review in the Chrome Web Store!