Deliver the perfect product experience & simplify user onboarding with step by step interactive walkthroughs.
Enable guided tour on any website, simply by uploading tour definition (JSON) in the public GitHub repository.
All Chrome users with the installed GuideChimp Chrome Extension will be notified and able to open tour on the visited page right away by clicking on the extension icon.
== What can you do with GuideChimp ==
- User Experience: Implement engaging and personalised guides to walk users through your system.
- User Onboarding: Successfully onboard your users from day one with an intuitive step by step walkthroughs.
- Feature Adoption: Introduce and highlight new features with personalised guides.
- In-product Messaging: Engage the right segment of your users at the right time and increase conversion.
- Employee Training: Improve your employees' productivity by providing an efficient and interactive training system.
== How To ==
1. Install GuideChimp Chrome Extension
2. Visit one of the pages with the tour enabled on it
3. Click on GuideChimp extension icon
== Contribute ==
Want to enable guided tour on your or any public website?!
Create and publish your tour definitions (JSON) in the public GitHub repository: https://github.com/Labs64/GuideChimp-tours