This extension will allow you to debug the Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics Implementations.
* Preview Enhancer
* Block GA3/GA4 Hits
* Server Side Hits Support
* [NEW] - GA4
* [NEW] - GTAG Support
* DataLayer Pushes DataBase
* Data Attributes Inspector
* GA/Universal Hits debugging
* Export as Table, Copy Objects
* Enhanced Ecommerce Reports
* View all dataLayer pushes
* Copy dataLayer details to clipboard in a formatted way
* View the current dataLayer model details for each dataLayer push
* View all Universal Analytics Hits sent by pages
* Filter the hits by their type and property ids
* View the Enhanced Ecommerce Data in a visual and sortable way, no more wasting of * time trying to decryp the hits payloads
* Check the hit payload size, type, method and if it’s contains any Enhanced Ecommerce data without needing to dig around the request headers and payload.
VERSION 1.0.0 RELEASE DATE: NOV 17, 2021
Fix. GTM preview Issue
VERSION 1.0.0 RELEASE DATE: NOV 16, 2021
- Full GA4 Support
- Extension re-coded from Zero
VERSION 0.3.0 RELEASE DATE: AUG 05, 2019
- [New Feature] APP + WEB ( GA4F SUPPORT )
- [New Feature] GTAG PUSHES SUPPORT
- [Fixes] Several Fixes
- [Improvments] CSS
VERSION 0.2.2 RELEASE DATE: JUL 31, 2019
- [New Feature] Data Attributes Inspector Tool
- [New Feature] DataLayer Pushes Database
- [Fixes] Several Fixes
VERSION 0.2.0 RELEASE DATE: JUL 16, 2019
- [refactor] Extension re-coded from Scratch
- [refactor] Get rid of jQuery, switched from BootStrap to Bulma
- [New Feature] New dataLayer Pushes Filtering
- [New Feature] New hits filtering functionlity
- [New Feature] New profiler in beta
- [New Feature] Added multiple GTM/Optimize containers reporting support
- [New Feature] Added multiple dataLayer Support
- [Improvements] Added support for Sites using workers
- [Improvements] Added support for Sites using ajax ( pushstates )
- [Improvements] Added support for new payloads keys
- [Improvements] Extension size decreased by 18% ( -38kb )
- [Improvements] Reports are more accurate and faster to load
- [Improvements] Removed all unneeded permissions, now extension need no special permissions to work.
- [Improvements] Much better layour for portrait mode. GA and GTM reports are now splitted in order to be able to report sites missing one of the tools.
VERSION 0.1.1 RELEASE DATE: NOV 30, 2018
- [BugFix] Description Missed on Manifest
- [BugFix] GTM not detected on some sites
VERSION 0.1.0 RELEASE DATE: NOV 30, 2018
- [New Feature] GA Legacy Support
- [New Feature] View dataLayer Pushes as Tables
- [New Feature] dataLayaer name and containers IDs are now reported
- [New Feature] Status Codes / Redirections Reporting Added
- [New Feature] Enhanced Ecommerce Report, Multi Properties Tracking support
- [New Feature] AMP GTM is now supported. It will report if a conmtainer is AMP based and the AMP dataLayer data if available.
- [New Feature] Added hits indexes numbers. When hovering over them, a full preview for the current hit will be shown on a popup. No more need to collapse the hits to see the main content
- [Improvement] Tables Columns are now sortable via Drag and Drop actions
- [Improvement] Push State changes are now shown as new "page loads"
- [Improvement] New Only GA mode is turned on automatically if GTM is not found on page
- [Improvement] dataLayer pushes list will convert into a scroll if more than 10 pushes are hit.
- [Bug Fixes] All reported bug till the date had been fixed (new to come ;P)
- [ReFactor] All the code has been rewritten from Scratch.
VERSION 0.0.4 RELEASE DATE:AUG 01, 2018
- [New Feature] Ecommerce Hits headers shows the dimension names instead of keys
- [New Feature] Enhanced Ecommerce Tab shows a live counter of the current Actions sent
- [New Feature] Hits Parameters can now be "translated" to definitions
- [New Feature] Total ECC Hits Report Overview Block
- [New Feature] Added Promotions Clicks Reporting
- [New Feature] Added Checkout Options Reporting
- [Improvement] GTM Detection Improved, now it's more reliable and faster.
- [Improvement] CSS Tweaks
- [Improvement] Reported URL is now adapted to current viewport, full url still visible onhover
- [Improvement] Enhanced Ecommerce Reports are not consolidated
- [Bug Fix] Enhanced Ecommerce Reporting failing if no products on the push ( checkout steps )
- [Bug Fix] Enhanced Ecommerce Reporting failed if products dimensions lenght were not the same on the hit
- [Bug Fix] Enhanced Ecommerce Reporting if there were more than 2 tables sorting only worked for the first one
- [Bug Fix] Enhanced Ecommerce Checkout Steps Products Reporting if not products on the payload
- [Bug Fix] Race Condition preventing UA Filtering Select to show up for some pages
- [Bug Fix] decodeURIComponent giving URI mal-format errors for some values ( % )
VERSION 0.0.3 RELEASE DATE:JUL 14, 2018
[New Feature] - Enhanced Ecommerce Report Beta ( Demo Video: YouTube )
[Bug Fix] - Console Errors thrown to console on console on some sites.
[Bug Fix] - Hit/Properties filters not applying to the proper page report.
[Bug Fix] - Clipboard always sending back the last page details pushes info instead of the requested one.
[Bug Fix] - Hit details expands not working properly. Now they are expanded properly.
VERSION 0.0.2 (FIRST PUBLIC RELEASE) RELEASE DATE:JUL 7, 2018