Chrome Extension to debug GTM/GA Implementations
This extension will allow you to debug the Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics Implementations.
* View all dataLayer pushes
* Copy dataLayer details to clipboard in a formatted way
* View the current dataLayer model details for each dataLayer push
* View all Universal Analytics Hits sent by pages
* Filter the hits by their type and property ids
* View the Enhanced Ecommerce Data in a visual and sortable way, no more wasting of * time trying to decryp the hits payloads
* Check the hit payload size, type, method and if it’s contains any Enhanced Ecommerce data without needing to dig around the request headers and payload.
VERSION 0.0.4 RELEASE DATE:AUG 01, 2018
- [New Feature] Ecommerce Hits headers shows the dimension names instead of keys
- [New Feature] Enhanced Ecommerce Tab shows a live counter of the current Actions sent
- [New Feature] Hits Parameters can now be "translated" to definitions
- [New Feature] Total ECC Hits Report Overview Block
- [New Feature] Added Promotions Clicks Reporting
- [New Feature] Added Checkout Options Reporting
- [Improvement] GTM Detection Improved, now it's more reliable and faster.
- [Improvement] CSS Tweaks
- [Improvement] Reported URL is now adapted to current viewport, full url still visible onhover
- [Improvement] Enhanced Ecommerce Reports are not consolidated
- [Bug Fix] Enhanced Ecommerce Reporting failing if no products on the push ( checkout steps )
- [Bug Fix] Enhanced Ecommerce Reporting failed if products dimensions lenght were not the same on the hit
- [Bug Fix] Enhanced Ecommerce Reporting if there were more than 2 tables sorting only worked for the first one
- [Bug Fix] Enhanced Ecommerce Checkout Steps Products Reporting if not products on the payload
- [Bug Fix] Race Condition preventing UA Filtering Select to show up for some pages
- [Bug Fix] decodeURIComponent giving URI mal-format errors for some values ( % )
VERSION 0.0.3 RELEASE DATE:JUL 14, 2018
[New Feature] - Enhanced Ecommerce Report Beta ( Demo Video: YouTube )
[Bug Fix] - Console Errors thrown to console on console on some sites.
[Bug Fix] - Hit/Properties filters not applying to the proper page report.
[Bug Fix] - Clipboard always sending back the last page details pushes info instead of the requested one.
[Bug Fix] - Hit details expands not working properly. Now they are expanded properly.
VERSION 0.0.2 (FIRST PUBLIC RELEASE) RELEASE DATE:JUL 7, 2018